Monday, December 27, 2010

The CYBER WARS....RELEASE of the ZOMBOIDS!

"OBEY."   "YOU BETCHA!"
" Where the HELL are my ZOMBIES!"  "Control Issues Resolved. ANIMA.....ZOMBIES online. Turning over command to your HAND HELD DEVICE."  " YOU MEAN MY I PHONE."  "YES."     Telematrix holding steady."  All systems are GREEN, you are GO on LAUNCH."  "PUSH THE APP. BUTTON."  DON'T GET FRESH SMARTY PANTS."  
TRO.GEN. 'O' BOT SMALL TALK 2.0 RSS FEED.     " I changed my FACEBOOK profile to a adorable kitten."  " I see there was a gathering after the work period on your F.B. update."   "AFFIRMATIVE unit designation 12X received a position upgrade. We CONVIENED at T.G.I. FRIDAY'S."  " I DID NOT RECEIVE A FRIEND REQUEST."  "no."  "AWKWARD."    
 "AWKWARD."
" OOH...STARBUCKS!"  "STARBUCKS." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DaD, Bot, mutt,kids,twisted,cartoons,news,potitics,stupidity,education,free advice,free,teaching